We can accept your contribution in the following ways:
You can contribute money either directly to our managing trustees or by transfer money/draft/cheque to seedreaps.
Are you willing to donate clothes and shoes to our seedreaps children?
Then contact us to know how to contribute and you can get the answers for when and where questions.
If you are a student and don’t you have enough money to contribute to seeedreaps children? No worries at all..
You can contribute by the way what you can do like collecting books from schools and colleges and give it to them.
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success”
Individual and professional contribution:
People who can contribute individually by providing the needs of children in seedreaps as they can.
Professional contribution includes corporate contribution and accommodation contribution and as we said earlier like civil servant’s and other professional contributions.
You can sponsor the kids as following ways:
Offering sponsorship to children for term wise like
Years – 1,2,3,4,etc…
Degree – UG/PG or any course
A whole lifetime of the children(until completion of their education)
HOW CAN YOU HELP ?
Join SeedReaps to mainstream students and victims with a disability to study and help in enabling them to lead a life of equality and dignity. The institution needs financial assistance towards education, medical care, vocational training and employment in Tamilnadu and other parts of India. We tell you exactly where your money went and also give you a proof of it through a feedback report.
Your contribution of
1% of your annual income will help in any of the following:
- Paying Education fees for a needful student or a social victim per term.
- Providing medical benefits for penniless social victims or a deserving needy.
- Training of one impecunious student in one of the vocations.
- Help destitute who desire to get educated without age limits.
- Donate penurious victims of rape, domestic violence, child abuse, prisoner’s children etc for their well being.
- Sponsor students who are helpless dream to attain coaching for government, bank exams etc.
Here are a few ways how you can help:
1. MAKE A DONATION using following bank details
Account in SBI Bank :-
|Name of the payee||SEEDREAPS EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST|
|Bank Name||SBI Bank|
|Bank where A/c is held||Saibacolony Branch, Coimbatore-11|
|Bank A/c Number||37815642532|
2. SEND CHEQUE, DEMAND DRAFT/MONEY ORDER in favour of “Seedreaps Educational And Charitable Trust, Coimbatore” Payable at Coimbatore to Trust postal address (as below)
SEEDREAPS EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST
16/40, CHINTHAMANI NAGAR
5TH CROSS, K.K.PUDUR
3.PAY DIRECTLY to our managing trustees
4. JOINING IN Join in or subscribe to our growing online Communities:
- SeedReaps Blog
- SeedReaps on Facebook
- SeedReaps on Youtube
- SeedReaps – Twitter
SeedReaps is always on the lookout for committed and capable volunteers.
Can educate, encourage, motivate, speak and share about SeedReaps with
friends,family, colleagues and others with whatever feasible means one can.