There are many deserving meritorious needy victims, children, students, adolescents, transgender and under graduate students who benefits through SeedReaps. To precise,
- Victims of rape, domestic violence, child abuse, prisoner’s children etc.
- Ultimately poor and people who are helpless– who dreams to attain coaching for government, bank exams etc are encouraged without age limits.
FINALLY WE ARE ALSO A BENEFICIARY!
GIVING MAKES US HAPPIER.
Research has shown that spending money on ourselves does not significantly increase our sense of happiness or wellbeing. A Harvard Business School study suggests that giving to others is directly correlated with an increased sense of happiness. The Harvard researchers write: “Happier people give more and giving makes people happier, such that happiness and giving may operate in a positive feedback loop.”
Other studies have shown that people experience pleasure when they see money go to charity—even if this money isn’t their own. People experience the most pleasure, however, when they give directly to charity themselves.
- The trust funds hardworking and dedicated students. Every year government officials, the heads of the institutions and volunteers recommend needy and deserving victims and students. SeedReaps interviews and shall go through a background verification check before absorbing them into its funding agenda.
- Even people who hear, see and read about SeedReaps are working as an active partner in raising funds and they keep recommending students and victims who are in real need.
Every victim and student who gets through SeedReaps acquires all round development programmes through –
- volunteer organisations
- training institutions
- versatile educational organizations
to sophisticate the career growth of the assertive individuals for their Skill Enhancement that ensures every student’s physical, mental and emotional wellness over a period of time- surpass parallel to their school/college education.
Following are the skills embedded under the development programme.
- Improve victims/students ‘s ability to express and make them identify their faults
- Develop a healthy prosocial behaviour
- Develop other stress management skills to make them feel less helpless
- Develop interpersonal Skills, Memory Techniques, Handling Social Pressure and Public Speaking
- Develop Communication Skills, Understanding and Handling Emotions
- Develop Prioritizing, Planning and Organizing
- Develop Logical Ability, Decision Making, Constructive Hobbies, Time Management, Moral Value, Ethics & Civic Sense and develop Creativity & Lateral Thinking and Learn to Handle Finances
- Learn General Exercises, Personal Hygiene and Healthy Food Habits
- Develop Study Skills, Professional Skills – Soft Skills, Goal Setting, Career Management, Etc.., Problem-Solving Skills and Creativity Skills
Educating Teens on these aspects will help them make decisions that are best without feeling pressured to do something before they are ready. And help them understand that these are decisions that require maturity and responsibility, will increase the chance to make Good Choices.
- The Trust is committed to rigorous due diligence procedures and partnerships that leverage funds and resources. We pride ourselves on effective partnerships to maximize funding with proven track records.
- Funds are raised from volunteers, donors, patrons and our corporate partners.
- Once a student/victim to subsidize has been recommended, we furnish their complete information, seeking confidential external advice and arrange members to enquire with family on their home ground.
- All final fundings are made by the full Trust board, guided by recommendations from the relevant committees/departments.
- The trust shall not pay cash or cheque on any individual’s name but shall pay the fee to institutions directly and or shall supply the books or any other educative products to ensure that donations make the most impact.
- Donations provided in DD/cheque will go straight into the charity bank account that we have on record.
- Accompanying the donations, SeedReaps will scrutinise reports on who raised from what grounds.
SEEDREAPS FUNDRAISING PAGE
|NO||NAME||LOCALITY||DATE||TYPE OF DONATION||AMOUNT DONATED|
Along with funding and other supports, SeedReaps is fraughtly conscious to feed every victim and student under our funding to grow up to be a human of value, ethics and integrity.
- Be grateful to educate atleast four other deserving needy victims and students when they hold an office and earn their living, after their education.
- Educate and encourage other privileged people and make them realise that, it’s time to take collective as well as individual responsibility to remedy present situation, contributing towards the growth of future young minds.
- Making a charitable donation not only helps those in need, it also has important tax benefits for you.
- SeedReaps is a growing organisation in every way: was founded in the year 2011 and was registered on 30/05/2011.
- PAN : AAKTS5717N.
Cheques/ DDs may be drawn in favour of:
The SeedReaps Educational and Charitable Trust, payable at Coimbatore.
All contributions are eligible for Tax Exemption under Section 80G.